This is a 3 x 120 minute Unit which can be taken independently or as part of a 16 hour or 24 hour course. The Unit comprises of vocabulary, sentence structure and different formats when writing formal or informal E-mails.
Here you will learn in general what you need to know in when writing English formal or informal E-mails for work or your private life. Useful for any industry and you will be able to ask questions about your own usage of e-mails at work or home.
The main objective of this Unit is to learn how to use the structure and vocabulary in English. This includes built in grammar necessary to express yourself clearly and to understand any response in writing.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
The mini curriculum of the Unit may consist of all or a combination of the following:
- – Worksheet – Terminology, vocabulary and usage
- – Discussion – Terminology, vocabulary and usage
- – Audio
- – Video
All lesson material is supplied.
At the end of a 16 or 24 hour course you will be able to:
- – Understand main English e-mails and how to respond
- – Use industry-specific terminology in written communications
- – Pronounce industry language
- – Communicate more confidently in English