French for Beginners
French lessons for the absolute beginner – You will learn to Speak, Read, Write French in just a short space of time. From the first lesson you will be able to construct your own sentences. This is a method which that helps you to learn with no stress by learning in small parts. It will guide you to construct more complicated sentences with ease.
You will be able to use, speak and form:
- The Present tense
- The Past tense
- The 1st Future Tense
- Essential conjunctions
- Essential prepositions
- The Subject, Object and Possessive Pronouns
- The time of day, days of the week and months of the year
THE CLASSROOM LANGUAGE TRAINING PROGRAM
Classes can be offered in 2 to 4 hours sessions per day.
• 2 to 4 hours per day, up to 5 days per week
• Groups of 3+ students.
• 2 hours per day twice a week
• Course Duration: 16 or 24 hours per week
• Level equivalent: Elementary (CEF A1 to A2)
• Maximum Class Size: 8
No Reviews found for this course.